When we enter a new incident, we get these screen, The transaction
appears to post ok.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was
complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, firstname.lastname@example.org and
inform them of
the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may
caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error
- Any time that we enter text (Comment &c) and also modify data
fields, we get a similar
- We cannot identify which “internal server” is reporting this error,
but we suspect MySQL.
- We suspect that there is some file or folder or process owner/access
that is not as it should be.
– advise how we might better diagnose this error
– wrap/trap errors from MySQL so that webRT reports what is going on in
more meaningful terms.
– We understand that webRT uses MySQL and does not support MySQL.
However, webRT users
might benefit from a “guided tour” through just enough MySQL admin to
enable more effective management
of the webRT data. This tour would necessarily be restricted to webRT
centric issues instead of generic
or general purpose MySQL data management and admin.
Daniel M. St.Andre’ tel: 512/420-9210
Foresight Systems, Inc. fax: 512/420-9035
8217 Shoal Creek Blvd.
Suite 100 mailto:email@example.com
Austin, Texas 78757 USA http://www.foresight-systems.com
"Those who would sacrifice liberty for a modest increase in security
deserve neither liberty nor security." — Ben Franklin