Monday 8th March

I am out of the office all day 08/03/2010, and will not be receiving emails.

If you have an urgent enquiry I will be available on my mobile from 12pm.

Otherwise, emails will be attended to on my return.

Thanks,

Mark

Please note: Our office address has now changed to:
Global Traffic Network (UK) Ltd, 5th Floor, 5 Golden Square, London, W1F 9BS

Global Traffic Network (UK) is a limited Company registered in England and Wales. Registered number: 5867987 Registered office: 179 Great Portland Street, London, UK.

Global Traffic Network (UK) Commercial is a limited Company registered in England and Wales. Registered number: 2229296 Registered office: 179 Great Portland Street, London, UK.

This email is intended for the addressee only. If you have received this email in error, then please notify the sender immediately and delete the email without copying, storing or disclosing its contents to any other person.

Copyright of this email and its attachment(s) are the property of Global Traffic Network (UK) and/or Global Traffic Network (UK) Commercial, unless otherwise stated.
This email has been scanned by MessageLabs
and is free of all known viruses and spyware.

Thanks,

Mark

Global Traffic Network (UK) is a limited Company registered in England and Wales. Registered number: 5867987 Registered office: 179 Great Portland Street, London, UK.

Global Traffic Network (UK) Commercial is a limited Company registered in England and Wales. Registered number: 2229296 Registered office: 179 Great Portland Street, London, UK.

This email is intended for the addressee only. If you have received this email in error, then please notify the sender immediately and delete the email without copying, storing or disclosing its contents to any other person.

Copyright of this email and its attachment(s) are the property of Global Traffic Network (UK) and/or Global Traffic Network (UK) Commercial, unless otherwise stated.

Thanks,

Mark