Missing queue information on RT3

Hello,
I’m facing an issue where a new user is added together with a new queue by root and the user is given the required access and rights on the queue but the queue drop-down in the ‘New Ticket in’ and Quick ticket creation zones does not get populated.

Actions taken:

1. I restarted RT - no effect
  2. logged in/out of the user. Including resetting password - no effect
  3. added more rights - got the queses to appear in the Quick search zone
  4. added more rights and queue rights to everyone - no effect.
  5. I have looked at the underlying queries and all appear to be correct.
  6. I hav eenabled the ‘always use SQL’ config parameter - no effect.

I have looked for the problem on the rt3 bug report suystem but the issue has not been seen before.

Database: new port to Ingres database - everything else seems to be working well with the exception of file uploads which needs to be addressed.

Can you tell me what code populates the drop-down box and where it is cached so that I can review the code and determine the problem.

Note: I have been in touch with Jesse regarding this port to Ingres.

regards
Keith Bolam

Hello,
I’m facing an issue where a new user is added together with a new queue by root and the user is given the required access and rights on the queue but the queue drop-down in the ‘New Ticket in’ and Quick ticket creation zones does not get populated.
Database: new port to Ingres database - everything else seems to be working well with the exception of file uploads which needs to be addressed.

You don’t say what version of RT you’re working with, but since you’re
talking about an experimental port of RT to Ingres that you’re working
on, I presume that you’re working with 3.8.6 or our git 3.8-trunk.

Does this work right in RT 3.8.6 on MySQL or Postgres?