I’m facing an issue where a new user is added together with a new queue by root and the user is given the required access and rights on the queue but the queue drop-down in the ‘New Ticket in’ and Quick ticket creation zones does not get populated.
- I restarted RT - no effect
- logged in/out of the user. Including resetting password - no effect
- added more rights - got the queses to appear in the Quick search zone
- added more rights and queue rights to everyone - no effect.
- I have looked at the underlying queries and all appear to be correct.
- I hav eenabled the ‘always use SQL’ config parameter - no effect.
I have looked for the problem on the rt3 bug report suystem but the issue has not been seen before.
Database: new port to Ingres database - everything else seems to be working well with the exception of file uploads which needs to be addressed.
Can you tell me what code populates the drop-down box and where it is cached so that I can review the code and determine the problem.
Note: I have been in touch with Jesse regarding this port to Ingres.