MariaDB errors following upgrade to MariaDB

I’ve just imported a MySQL 5.5 dump of our rt database, taken on a machine running Debian 8.11 (jessie), into MariaDB 10.1 on a new host running Debian 9.8 (stretch). I got through the exercise without errors (after making several adjustments to /etc/mysql/my.cnf on the new machine).

I’m a bit stuck with the following problem though: when I visit Admin, and then Queues in the web interface, my queues don’t appear. The log file says

DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Unknown column 'main.SortOrder' in 'order clause' at /usr/share/perl5/DBIx/SearchBuilder/Handle.pm line 586.

If I click on the Name heading, all my queues then appear below that. At that point, I can then select a queue with the expected result. However if then try to change a setting - e.g. unticking “SLA enabled” - and then Save, the following (similar) error appears:

Queue special: SortOrder could not be set to 0. Queue special: SLADisabled could not be set to 1.

I’ve no clue how to proceed from here, any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Sounds to me as if you have changed the RT version in the process and did not upgrade the database.

Hi Gerald,

Thanks for your reply.  You are correct, the version of

RT did change.  I dumped from version 4.2.8 and restored

to version 4.4.1.    I didn't read enough of the documentation ...

Thanks for the hint.

Stephen