Major rt help needed

To all,

I just got the wierdest call from a user. He is an AdminCc and cannot 

see his Queue. So, I went into RT and I could see the Queue. Then I went
to Watchers for the Queue and saw he wasn’t listed as the AdminCc. I
tried to add him as the AdminCc and I got an error message that the
"GroupID could not be found!. HHHMMM. He exists as the AdminCc for other
quese and I can see him as a “Privileged” user. I then went to
COnfig->Queues and selected the queue and then Group rights. WOW! There
were NO ROLES listed under group rights for this queue. So I went to the
DataBase and found a VERY interesting situation.I looked at the
following tables:


I found that the Group Ids for RT::Queue-Role (AdminCc, Cc, Requestor, 

& Owner) for that queue did not exist. I did find the user as a group
member in the GROUPMEMBER Table and found that OBJECTID/GROUPID in all
other tables. So, somehow (don’t we all ove that term?) 4 records from
the GROUP Table are missing. I checked ALL the records for ALL the other
Queues (wow, very time consuming) and there were no other anomolies.
So now my question is what to do. I could go into the DataBase and
insert records that look exactly like the others only with the correct
GroupId’s (6850/AdminCc, 6851/Cc, 6852/Requestor, 6853/Owner), but I
thought I’d ask if anyone has ever seen this and if there is a better
suggestion out there.
I also could create another temporary queue and move ALL ticket from
the bad one over, delete the bad queue and then re-create it and move
the tickets back. That would also mean dropping all the rights for the
bad queue first so when I re-create the queue, it might re-establish
those groupIDs.
Thanks a WHOLE BUNCH on this one, for sure, man.