Location of RTIR_SiteConfig.pm under RT-5.0.1

Hi,

I assumed RTIR_SiteConfig.pm is to be placed under $(RTINSTALLDIR)/etc/ alongside RT_SiteConfig.pm but for some reason it seems, no definitions get picked up from RTIR_SiteConfig.pm. Where should it be placed if not there? Have I missed something obvious?

… seems it must be under $(RTINSTALLDIR)/etc/RT_SiteConfig.d/ … someone’s able to confirm?

I don’t use RTIR, but in RT itself, from version 5.0 they introduced a database version of the config, which (annoyingly in many cases) overrides the file system version. Might be worth checking if that’s the same in RTIR. If it is try making the changes with the admin web UI.

I’ve created a Makefile of my own to cover all the glitches in RT+RT::IR’s install and therefore I’d like to avoid any manual steps if possible. So far placing the RTIR_SiteConfig.pm under RT_SiteConfig.d seems to work. There’s one last problem however, RT::IR does not sign the outgoing messages with the GPG key dedicated to this. And it looks like a tricky thing to debug …

Hi again,

Further scrutiny of the logs in debug mode reveals that there’s a lot of complaints about “Change(s) of config option(s)” due to the fact that the definitions in

$(RTINSTALLDIR)/etc/RT_SiteConfig.d/RTIR_SiteConfig.pm

seem to override the ones defined in

$(RTINSTALLDIR)/local/plugins/RT-IR/etc/RTIR_Config.pm

This leads to the question as to what should be done to the latter? Afaik, files named *_Config.pm should be used as reference only and the corresponding *_SiteConfig.pm should be used for configuration.