Issue Displaying Queues

Hello,

I recently upgraded to 4.4.4 from 4.2.10.

On the RT at a glance page, we used to have a queue list. I understand this component was renamed, and I made that change accordingly in the config file. However, it is not longer populated with our queues.

On top of that, looking at the /Admin/Queues/ page displays no results, and the following error is produced in the logs:

DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Unknown column ‘main.SortOrder’ in ‘order clause’ at /usr/share/perl5/DBIx/SearchBuilder/Handle.pm line 586.

Followed by a much longer message.

The queues do still exist, as I can search our existing tickets by their respective queues.

Any help would be very appreciated.

In the upgrade file upgrade/4.3.2/schema.mysql there is:

ALTER TABLE Queues ADD COLUMN SortOrder integer NOT NULL DEFAULT 0;

Did you run the database upgrade steps?

I did run the database upgrade script. I started the upgrade script from version 4.3.2.

If you remember properly, you helped me determine (several weeks ago) that the version my DB is running was misaligned with the RT version I was running. It is possible that I picked the wrong point to start upgrading from, though the upgrade did push all the way through successfully when I ran it.

Can you confirm you are missing the SortOrder column, maybe this is the only one missing and you can run the alter table line to add it?

I was indeed just missing SortOrder, and running the SQL line myself that you pasted here added it fine. Everything now appears to be working with queues.

Thank you again for your help!

1 Like