"Internal Server Error" loading a ticket with huge ip address list

Hello, everyone.

I’m using RT 4.2.10 and RTIR 3.2, and I’m having a problem while trying to load a ticket with a huge list of ip addresses on its history (all of them in the same comment).
Headers and custom fields load within a reasonable time, but the ticket history takes the whole Apache time limit to load (~5 min). After that time, only part of the ticket history is loaded and after the “loaded part” it appears:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at root@localhostmailto:root@localhost to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

In the log files this is what appears:

[Wed Jul 06 12:40:19.439400 2016] [fcgid:warn] [pid 24208] [client 10.150.51.248:13122] mod_fcgid: error reading data, FastCGI server closed connection
[Wed Jul 06 12:40:19.462627 2016] [fcgid:warn] [pid 24208] (32)Broken pipe: [client 10.150.51.248:13122] mod_fcgid: ap_pass_brigade failed in handle_request_ipc function

My fcgif.conf file is:

This is the Apache server configuration file for providing FastCGI support

through mod_fcgid

Documentation is available at

mod_fcgid - Apache HTTP Server Version 2.5

Use FastCGI to process .fcg .fcgi & .fpl scripts

AddHandler fcgid-script fcg fcgi fpl

Sane place to put sockets and shared memory file

FcgidIPCDir /run/mod_fcgid
FcgidProcessTableFile /run/mod_fcgid/fcgid_shm

Allow attachment size: 25MB

FcgidMaxRequestLen 26214400

Increase timeout

FcgidIOTimeout 300

In Google I have found some answers about using FcgidMaxRequestsPerProcess parameter, but I tried it with no result.

I don’t know if it’s due to the amount of ip addresses and fails to create their links (‘lookup IP’ and ‘Add IP’).

Has anybody faced this problem and could help me or point me in the right direction?

Thanks a lot.

Best regards.

En cumplimiento de la Ley Orgánica 15/1999, de 13 de diciembre, de Protección de Datos de Carácter Personal, los datos personales reflejados en este documento se incluirán en una base de datos informatizada de titularidad de Centro Regional de Servicios Avanzados, S.A. Dicha base de datos se encuentra inscrita en el Registro General de Protección de Datos conforme a lo dispuesto en la legislación vigente y cumpliendo todas las medidas de seguridad del Real Decreto 994/1999, de 11 de junio, de medidas de seguridad de los ficheros automatizados que contengan datos de carácter personal. Asimismo, el cliente dispone en todo momento de los derechos de información, acceso, rectificación, cancelación y oposición, que podrá ejercitar por escrito mediante carta dirigida al Responsable de Seguridad, en la siguiente dirección: C/ López Bravo, 1. 09001 Burgos (España).