Installing RTIR on RT 4.4.4

Just to point out that it you’re struggling to install RT before even getting to RTIR and integrations with ArcSight, you might want to look at Best Practical’s support and contracting offerings. The basic RTIR support package gets you a remote installation of the basic software and 2 support queries per quarter for example.

1 Like

thank you @GreenJimll, please how can i get a remote free install, i have tried but i no positive response.
please i really need to get this done my job is on the line to get this done.
thank you.
regards.

so, should i continue with the make testdeps and make fixdeps untill the errors are no more or how do you mean please?
am really confused at this point.
thank you for your assist so far Mr. G.Booth.

fixdeps is throwing an error - what is that error? What do you see when you run make fixdeps?

I’m on mobile now so I don’t have a link but there is an AWS image you could try that is free, you need to pay for the AWS server but RT is already installed for you then

1 Like

/usr/bin/perl -MCPAN -e ‘install Plack::Handler::Starlet’
/usr/bin/perl -MCPAN -e ‘install File::Which’

hi everyone, i run this codes to fix the make fixdeps error 1. so i decided to share it for others.
but trying to initialize postgresql i got an error message that says fatal error authenticating to pgsql
thank you in anticipation.

hello everyone while installing RT on centos 7, after make fixdeps, make install and wanting to make initialize-database i got an error saying fatal authentication error…
i have tried all means all to no avail pls how can i sort it out.
thank you.

i have same issue i have installed RT 4.3 on CentOS7 and i want to install RTIR on top of the install.