Init database after installed the RT Authen token extension

Hello Guys,
i am facing an error since i installed the Rt Authen Token extension, when i would initialize the database for the first time i missed the database user password and the initialization fail since this time even if i provide a correct password. This is the error tha i have when i type make initdb command:

[2186] [Mon Jan 11 11:32:22 2021] [critical]: DBD::Pg::st execute failed: ERROR: relation “rtxauthtokens_id_seq” already exists at /opt/rt4/sbin/…/lib/RT/Handle.pm line 553. (/opt/rt4/sbin/…/lib/RT.pm:408)
DBD::Pg::st execute failed: ERROR: relation “rtxauthtokens_id_seq” already exists at /opt/rt4/sbin/…/lib/RT/Handle.pm line 553.
…returned with error: 65280
make: *** [initdb] Error 2

Thanks.

Does the token extension work right now or is it incomplete?

Now it work and i fixed the above issue by removing the sequence in the database and initialize the database. I can create a token i also installed the REST2 Extension but i when i make a request i get an Unautoriezd token error. iam using centOs. On ubuntu everything works perfectly.

Now the issue i ma facing is the unautorized error. So the token can’t be authentified. How to fix this kind of issue? what can prevent token authentification?

https://docs.bestpractical.com/rt/5.0.0/web_deployment.html#Token-Authentication

See that link ^

Ok thanks. But i am using rt4.4

I believe the Apache web config bit is applicable still

I am not runing RT under apache. And apache is not runing.