latest DBIx

Thankjs
Tasos

rt-users mailing list
rt-users@lists.fsck.com
http://lists.fsck.com/mailman/listinfo/rt-users

jesse reed vincent – root@eruditorum.orgjesse@fsck.com
70EBAC90: 2A07 FC22 7DB4 42C1 9D71 0108 41A3 3FB3 70EB AC90

They’ll take my private key when they pry it from my cold dead fingers!

Hello all

I am using version 1.07 and I am trying to import to 1.3.105
but I cannot import the tickets. What I get is this :

RT::Ticket=HASH(0x751d7c)->Import couldn’t set EffectiveId: No value
sent to _Set!

main::MigrateTickets() called at importtciketsonly line 69

Perl version 5.6.1
Sun Solaris 8
latest DBIx

Thankjs
Tasos

Yes and no.

What I did was :

(edit the makefile)
make dropdb (just to be sure)
make fixdeps
make install
cd
edit etc/config.pm
etc/import-1.0-to-2.0

capone[root]:~rt2/etc#perl -w importtciketsonly
Importing tickets…

1.args(id)=1, id=0 (the id is the return from SUPER::Create in Import)

No further errors.

If I run it again

capone[root]:~rt2/etc#perl -w importtciketsonly
Importing tickets…

1.args(id)=1, id=
RT::Ticket=HASH(0x752ea8)->Import couldn’t set EffectiveId: No value
sent to _Set!

mysql> select * from Tickets\G

*************************** 1. row ***************************
id: 1
EffectiveId: NULL
Queue: 2
Type: ticket
IssueStatement: NULL
Resolution: NULL
Owner: 5
InitialPriority: 0
FinalPriority: 0
Priority: 0
TimeWorked: 0
TimeLeft: NULL
Told: 1970-01-01 00:00:00
Starts: NULL
Started: NULL
Due: 2001-02-19 23:00:00
Resolved: NULL
LastUpdatedBy: 1
LastUpdated: 2001-03-19 09:37:52
Creator: 1
Created: 2001-02-13 09:28:40
Disabled: 0
1 row in set (0.00 sec)

There are about 120 tickets.

If I delete this record I get the first error.

Thanks.

Jesse wrote:

nope.

Importing tickets…

main::MigrateTickets() called at import-1.0-to-2.0 line 72

Jesse wrote:

Christ. I do not know why I haven’t look at the log files before.
I will also check it out.

RT::User=HASH(0x74efa4)->HasQueueRight Couldn’t find a queue id at
/export/home/rt2/lib/RT/User.pm line 609
RT::User::HasQueueRight(‘RT::User=HASH(0x74efa4)’, ‘TicketObj’,
‘RT::Ticket=HASH(0x7ce63c)’, ‘Right’, ‘ShowTicket’) called at
/export/home/rt2/lib/RT/Ticket.pm line 2804
RT::ticket::HasRight(‘RT::Ticket=HASH(0x7ce63c)’, ‘Principal’,
‘RT::User=HASH(0x74efa4)’, ‘Right’, ‘ShowTicket’) called at
/export/home/rt2/lib/RT/Ticket.pm line 2775
RT::ticket::CurrentUserHasRight(‘RT::Ticket=HASH(0x7ce63c)’,
‘ShowTicket’) called at /export/home/rt2/lib/RT/Ticket.pm line 2725
RT::ticket::_Value(‘RT::Ticket=HASH(0x7ce63c)’, ‘EffectiveId’)
called at
/usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.1/DBIx/SearchBuilder/Record.pm line 406

DBIx::SearchBuilder::Record::AUTOLOAD(‘RT::Ticket=HASH(0x7ce63c)’)
called at /export/home/rt2/lib/RT/Ticket.pm line 91
RT::ticket::Load(‘RT::Ticket=HASH(0x7ce63c)’, 34) called at
/export/home/rt2/lib/RT/Record.pm line 96
RT::Record::Create(‘id’, 1, ‘EffectiveId’, 1, ‘Queue’, 2,
‘Owner’, 5, …) called at /export/home/rt2/lib/RT/Ticket.pm line 449
RT::ticket::Import(‘RT::Ticket=HASH(0x7ce63c)’, ‘id’, 1,
‘Queue’, ‘statel’, ‘Status’, ‘resolved’, ‘Requestor’, …) called at
import-1.0-to-2.0 line 425
main::MigrateTickets() called at import-1.0-to-2.0 line 69
1_HasRight called without an AppliesTo object

Jesse wrote:

Hi again

I cant find a solution. Right now I am struggling with rt-2.0.0.
What I’ve tried :
On a Solaris8 box with perl 5.6.1 and the latest modules trying to import
real data.On a linux box with the data from the Sun box and a test data with on ticket. I tried as root and as a user. I tried with the two DBD::mysql one from DBD-mysql and other Mysql-Msql. If you have a clue or an idea where the problem might be I can Here is the output together with some extra warnings I put in the code: Importing tickets… 1. RT:1 statel id =>1 Queue =>statel Status =>open Requestor =>root@ Owner =>4 Subject =>test Priority =>1 FinalPriority =>1 InitialPriority =>1 Due =>2001-07-04 21:00:00 Told =>1970-01-01 00:00:00 Created =>2001-06-28 10:07:25 Updated =>2001-06-28 10:07:25 ExtendedPrincipals::IsCc::IsOwner::IsRequestor::Right:CreateTicket:IsAdminCc::Scope:Queue:AppliesTo:2 Now Trying SELECT COUNT(ACL.id) FROM ACL, Groups WHERE (((RightScope = ‘Queue’) AND (RightAppliesTo = 2))) AND ((RightName = ‘CreateTicket’)) AND (((Groups.Name = ‘Everyone’) AND (PrincipalType = ‘Group’) AND (Groups.Id = PrincipalId))) ExtendedPrincipals::IsCc::IsOwner::IsRequestor::Right:OwnTicket:IsAdminCc::Scope:Queue:AppliesTo:2 Now Trying SELECT COUNT(ACL.id) FROM ACL, Groups WHERE (((RightScope = ‘Queue’) AND (RightAppliesTo = 2))) AND ((RightName = ‘OwnTicket’)) AND (((Groups.Name = ‘Everyone’) AND (PrincipalType = ‘Group’) AND (Groups.Id = PrincipalId))) No ACL matched MetaGroups query: SELECT COUNT(ACL.id) FROM ACL, Groups WHERE (((RightScope = ‘Queue’) AND (RightAppliesTo = 2))) AND ((RightName = ‘OwnTicket’)) AND (((Groups.Name = ‘Everyone’) AND (PrincipalType = ‘Group’) AND (Groups.Id = PrincipalId))) Now Trying SELECT COUNT(ACL.id) FROM ACL, GroupMembers, Groups WHERE ((((((RightScope = ‘Queue’) AND (RightAppliesTo = 2))) AND ((RightName = ‘OwnTicket’))) OR ((RightName = ‘SuperUser’) AND (RightScope = ‘System’) AND (RightAppliesTo = 0))) AND (((ACL.PrincipalType = ‘Group’) AND (ACL.PrincipalId = Groups.Id) AND (GroupMembers.GroupId = Groups.Id) AND (GroupMembers.UserId = 4)))) No ACL matched SELECT COUNT(ACL.id) FROM ACL, GroupMembers, Groups WHERE ((((((RightScope = ‘Queue’) AND (RightAppliesTo = 2))) AND ((RightName = ‘OwnTicket’))) OR ((RightName = ‘SuperUser’) AND (RightScope = ‘System’) AND (RightAppliesTo = 0))) AND (((ACL.PrincipalType = ‘Group’) AND (ACL.PrincipalId = Groups.Id) AND (GroupMembers.GroupId = Groups.Id) AND (GroupMembers.UserId = 4)))) RT::User=HASH(0x88472e4)->HasQueueRight Couldn’t find a queue id at /opt/rt2/lib//RT/User.pm line 609 RT::User::HasQueueRight(‘RT::User=HASH(0x88472e4)’, ‘TicketObj’, ‘RT::Ticket=HASH(0x88a89e4)’, ‘Right’, ‘ShowTicket’) called at /opt/rt2/lib//RT/Ticket.pm line 2803 RT::ticket::HasRight(‘RT::Ticket=HASH(0x88a89e4)’, ‘Principal’, ‘RT::User=HASH(0x88472e4)’, ‘Right’, ‘ShowTicket’) called at /opt/rt2/lib//RT/Ticket.pm line 2774 RT::ticket::CurrentUserHasRight(‘RT::Ticket=HASH(0x88a89e4)’, ‘ShowTicket’) called at /opt/rt2/lib//RT/Ticket.pm line 2724 RT::ticket::_Value(‘RT::Ticket=HASH(0x88a89e4)’, ‘EffectiveId’) called at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.0/DBIx/SearchBuilder/Record.pm line 406 DBIx::SearchBuilder::Record::AUTOLOAD(undef, undef, ‘RT::Ticket=HASH(0x88a89e4)’) called at /opt/rt2/lib//RT/Ticket.pm line 91 RT::ticket::Load(‘RT::Ticket=HASH(0x88a89e4)’, 6) called at /opt/rt2/lib//RT/Record.pm line 96 RT::Record::Create(‘id’, 1, ‘EffectiveId’, 1, ‘Queue’, 2, ‘Owner’, 4, …) called at /opt/rt2/lib//RT/Ticket.pm line 449 RT::ticket::Import(‘RT::Ticket=HASH(0x88a89e4)’, ‘id’, 1, ‘Queue’, ‘statel’, ‘Status’, ‘open’, ‘Requestor’, …) called at import-1.0-to-2.0 line 444 main::MigrateTickets() called at import-1.0-to-2.0 line 72 1_HasRight called without an AppliesTo object ExtendedPrincipals::IsCc::IsOwner::IsRequestor::Right:ShowTicket:IsAdminCc::Scope:System:AppliesTo:0 Now Trying SELECT COUNT(ACL.id) FROM ACL, Groups WHERE ((RightScope = ‘System’)) AND ((RightName = ‘ShowTicket’)) AND (((Groups.Name = ‘Everyone’) AND (PrincipalType = ‘Group’) AND (Groups.Id = PrincipalId))) No ACL matched MetaGroups query: SELECT COUNT(ACL.id) FROM ACL, Groups WHERE ((RightScope = ‘System’)) AND ((RightName = ‘ShowTicket’)) AND (((Groups.Name = ‘Everyone’) AND (PrincipalType = ‘Group’) AND (Groups.Id = PrincipalId))) Now Trying SELECT COUNT(ACL.id) FROM ACL, GroupMembers, Groups WHERE (((((RightScope = ‘System’)) AND ((RightName = ‘ShowTicket’))) OR ((RightName = ‘SuperUser’) AND (RightScope = ‘System’) AND (RightAppliesTo = 0))) AND (((ACL.PrincipalType = ‘Group’) AND (ACL.PrincipalId = Groups.Id) AND (GroupMembers.GroupId = Groups.Id) AND (GroupMembers.UserId = 1)))) No ACL matched SELECT COUNT(ACL.id) FROM ACL, GroupMembers, Groups WHERE (((((RightScope = ‘System’)) AND ((RightName = ‘ShowTicket’))) OR ((RightName = ‘SuperUser’) AND (RightScope = ‘System’) AND (RightAppliesTo = 0))) AND (((ACL.PrincipalType = ‘Group’) AND (ACL.PrincipalId = Groups.Id) AND (GroupMembers.GroupId = Groups.Id) AND (GroupMembers.UserId = 1)))) Trying to load an email address: root@localhost Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) at import-1.0-to-2.0 line 459. id: Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) at import-1.0-to-2.0 line 460. msg: Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) at import-1.0-to-2.0 line 461. main::MigrateTickets() called at import-1.0-to-2.0 line 72 Jesse wrote:

Ok. we’ve upgraded you to the problem lots of other folks are having :wink: