Action/SendEmail’s invocation of encode_mimewords is very very
very borked. See the patch below.
The patch does the trick, thanks
I’ve found another minor one:
Sending the mail below:
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.4)
X-Accept-Language: nn, en-us, no
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed
Inserts the subject correctly as the subject of the case, but when I try
to edit it or look at the first entry in the case, the subject stops
where the newline is inserted in the subject in the mail.
And I didn’t recieve any mail back that the ticket was created, checking
the log gives this:
[Tue Jun 3 16:38:37 2003] [debug]: Converting ‘us-ascii’ to ‘utf-8’
[Tue Jun 3 16:38:38 2003] [error]: error: couldn’t parse head; error
[Tue Jun 3 16:38:38 2003] [info]: RT::Scrip=HASH(0x9067e34): Couldn’t
prepare Autoreply To Requestors
Pasting this from less, the characters above is the presentation of
unprintable characters from less.