I would like to create an option that takes the content of CustomFields and locates it in a file such as a pdf

I would like to create an option that takes the content of CustomFields and locates it in a file such as a pdf. Can someone help me to access these CustomFields?
I would like to somehow generate ticket reports into a pdf file.

I think we’d need a bit more to go on: are you using the Perl API to write something like a Callback, or using the REST2.0 API to pull ticket information in order to generate the PDF outside of RT?

So far, I have tried to do this via Perl. However, I’m having a hard time figuring out how to link the created script to RT. In addition, I found something like “RT::Extension::TicketPDF” - but the information on its implementation is not very clear.

I also tried to create an external python script, but it failed at the authentication level.

OK, you seem to be heading in three different directions there (installing an RT4.x extension to get PDFs of individual tickets, using the Perl API in your own custom callback or page, or using an external Python script with the REST 2.0 API) - which one is the one you’re hoping to get working?

And if is it just a PDF version of the ticket display that you want, does your browser let you print the RT ticket page to a PDF? I can do that with Chrome on Linux but I don’t know what its like on other platforms/browsers? If that works and does what you need, then there’s no coding required!

I am looking for any method that will help me get a PDF report from the indicated Ticket. Specifically, I am looking to locate in the ticket the possibility (for the analyst) to generate a specific ticket in pdf form, which he will be able to attach to an email.
The print option is not very representative and I don’t know how to plug it into the button.