One of my RT’s workflows is following:
- 2 tickets: tt #1 in queue #a and tt #2 in queue #b.
- tt #1 and tt #2 are linked.
- Owner posts correspondence into ticket #1.
- Additional transaction ‘touch’ is created in tt #2.
- ‘touch’ causes scrip that emails message that was posted into tt #1.
Now the only text message is sent, without attachments. I can include links to
attachments, but I want to enclose attachments themselves. Is it possible?
PortaOne, Inc., RT Developer
Tel: +1-866-SIP VOIP (+1 866 747 8647) ext. 7670
Meet PortaOne @ ITEXPO West 2010 Booth 726, October 5-6 Los Angeles Convention Center