How to determine why I am getting two emails

How do I determine why I am getting two emails from every correspondence to ticket?
I am the owner and listed as a member of the group.
Is there a way to see in RT’s outgoing email which scrip is being applied?

These are the scrips we have, they are all enabled:

1 On Comment Notify AdminCcs as Comment On Comment Notify AdminCcs as Comment Admin Comment in HTML Enabled
2 On Comment Notify Other Recipients as Comment On Comment Notify Other Recipients as Comment Correspondence in HTML Enabled
3 On Correspond Notify AdminCcs On Correspond Notify AdminCcs Admin Correspondence in HTML Enabled
4 On Correspond Notify Other Recipients On Correspond Notify Other Recipients Correspondence in HTML Enabled
5 On Correspond Notify Requestors and Ccs On Correspond Notify Requestors and Ccs Correspondence in HTML Enabled
6 On Correspond Open Inactive Tickets On Correspond Open Inactive Tickets Blank Enabled
7 On Create Autoreply To Requestors On Create Autoreply To Requestors Autoreply in HTML Enabled
9 On Create Notify Ccs On Create Notify Ccs Correspondence in HTML Enabled
10 On Create Notify Other Recipients On Create Notify Other Recipients Correspondence in HTML Enabled
8 On Create Notify Owners and AdminCcs On Create Notify Owner and AdminCcs Transaction in HTML Enabled
15 On Forward Ticket Send forwarded message On Forward Ticket Send Forward Forward Ticket Enabled
14 On Forward Transaction Send forwarded message On Forward Transaction Send Forward Forward Enabled
11 On Owner Change Notify Owner On Owner Change Notify Owner Transaction in HTML Enabled
12 On Resolve Notify Requestors On Resolve Notify Requestors Resolved in HTML Enabled
13 On transaction, add any tags in the transaction’s subject to the ticket’s subject On Transaction Extract Subject Tag Blank Enabled
17 Set due date if needed according to SLA Require Due set according to SLA Set due date according to SLA Blank Enabled
16 Set starts date if needed according to SLA Require Starts set according to SLA Set starts date according to SLA Blank Enabled
18 SPAM On Create User Defined Transaction Enabled

Do you have the SimplifiedRecipients config set to true? If not you should be able to go to the update (reply) page and preview which scrips are going to send email and to who under the " Scrips and Recipients " section ( Under the content input text editor )

Thank you very much for responding.
This is what I see, what it is it telling me?

Are both BCC users the same user?

No, they are two different users in my team (not me, who created the ticket)

You should only receive the one email then. Are the two emails you get the same content?

No, it is only me (I think because I am the owner?) that gets two emails everytime someone emails a response to a tciket. Can I tell what scrips are being triggered by looking at:
In-Reply-To: <rt-4.4.4-24756-1600270437-282.7090-3-0
and
In-Reply-To: <rt-4.4.4-24708-1600269355-340.7090-8-0

In the 2 different email headers?
Is this telling me it is scrip 3 and 8?

No, it is only me (I think because I am the owner?) that gets two emails everytime someone emails a response to a tciket.

But are the two emails the same or different?

Sorry, they are basically the same except one has the Ticket URL at the top and the other doesn’t.

I am guessing it is because you are the owner and another role that is not AdminCc on the tickets where you see two notifications.

Maybe your user is the requestor on the ticket?

Since the default template with the URL is for AdminCc users and most likely Owner ( I am not sure off the top of my head ) and the template without the URL is the default reply template for non admin watchers on a ticket

Here are the scirps that may apply:
3 On Correspond Notify AdminCcs
4 On Correspond Notify Other Recipients
5 On Correspond Notify Requestors and Ccs

What is the definition of “Other Receipients?”

You’ve been a great help, thanks

I assume its like the one-time Ccs and Bcc. Can you confirm wether or not you are a requestor and an adminCc watcher?

You can look on the ticket where you see multiple emails under the “people” tab.

You can also look at the Admin->queues->Some queue->Watchers page

Yes, i think it is saying I’m the requestor.
On the watchers tab, my group that I am a member of is listed.

If you’re an admin then you most likely just want to be an AdminCc not a requestor

But, if I create the ticket by emailing RT, doesn’t that make me a requestor?

But, if I create the ticket by emailing RT, doesn’t that make me a requestor?

Yes that is default RT behavior. Usually when I create a new ticket I do it in the web UI and unclick myself as the requestor.