I recently managed to somehow create a saved search which contained
invalid ticketSQL query. We are using RT 3.6.7.
When the search was loaded, I was directed to advanced tab with message:
“Error near I’m lost”
When I correct the query, I am not able to save it with the same name
as the Query Builder view does not contain the name of my search which
I just loaded (when caming back from advanced tab with “Apply”).
Therefore deleting is also impossible from the web interface as I am immediately
thrown to advanced tab after loading the search.
I don’t know how to reproduce this, it is possible that I changed userid
in other browser tab while building the query.
I didn’t find quickly whether this is know issue or maybe fixed in some version,
so I decided to delete the search from database and update wiki: