I’ve been trying to find a way to add inline images to tickets, replies, comments, etc. via the web interface as it happens when a ticket is created via email. I’ve done it successfully with:
- adding popup and filebrowser plugins to CKEditor
- adding server side script for uploading images and
- Setting $Framebusting to suppress X-Frame-Options: DENY header
- manipulating lib/RT/Interface/Web.pm to handle such cases and generating necessary mime types (i.e. multipart/related etc.)
- manipulating lib/RT/Transaction.pm to remove link to images in the editor when adding comments
It looks like everything works properly but the problem is I don’t want to patch the source code and want to use other mechanisms like hooks (i.e. callbacks) but I couldn’t find a proper callback for that.
Could someone please let me know what callbacks I can use for items 4 and 5?
Thanks in advance.