Queue: WebApps
TimeWorked: 2
Priority: 80From: Rob Estes
Sent: Thursday, October 01, 2015 3:40 PM
To: Uwb-cc Library Technology Services uwblts@uw.edu
Subject: FW: home page link

Hi Armin,

Hi Armin,

We chatted about this earlier, but can you mock up something with eBooks eJournals eVideo replacing the E-Journals link on the homepage? Let me know if you have questions. Thanks. re

eBooks

eJournals
http://guides.lib.washington.edu/ejournals

eVideo

Sent: Monday, September 28, 2015 11:42 AM
To: Rob Estes <restes@uw.edumailto:restes@uw.edu>

Hi Rob,

Is this something Armin can mock up to show the group? Does he have time right now?

Thanks,
Suzan

Sent: Friday, September 25, 2015 1:37 PM
To: Megan Watson <megawat@uw.edumailto:megawat@uw.edu>; Danielle Rowland <danir@uw.edumailto:danir@uw.edu>; UWB-CC Library WAG <uw_lib_bothell_libweb@uw.edumailto:uw_lib_bothell_libweb@uw.edu>
Subject: RE: home page link

That’s what I was thinking, too.

Sent: Friday, September 25, 2015 1:17 PM
To: Suzan Parker <sparkerz@uw.edumailto:sparkerz@uw.edu>; Danielle Rowland <danir@uw.edumailto:danir@uw.edu>; UWB-CC Library WAG <uw_lib_bothell_libweb@uw.edumailto:uw_lib_bothell_libweb@uw.edu>

Sounds fine to me. Maybe it could be arranged like the class guides for consistency’s sake: eBooks , eJournals , eVideo

– Megan

Sent: Friday, September 25, 2015 12:47 PM
To: Danielle Rowland <danir@uw.edumailto:danir@uw.edu>; UWB-CC Library WAG <uw_lib_bothell_libweb@uw.edumailto:uw_lib_bothell_libweb@uw.edu>

Slides would be good, but we need a more long term option, too. Fielding ebook and streaming video questions is becoming a significant workload issue for Reserves and for me. We really need a way to cut down on some questions (not that all faculty would read it, but it might decrease some of the volume).

Sent: Friday, September 25, 2015 12:04 PM
To: Suzan Parker <sparkerz@uw.edumailto:sparkerz@uw.edu>; UWB-CC Library WAG <uw_lib_bothell_libweb@uw.edumailto:uw_lib_bothell_libweb@uw.edu>

I think as a design option, that’s a little messy, but it might work. Another option is to have them as slides.
–Dani

Sent: Friday, September 25, 2015 11:38 AM
To: UWB-CC Library WAG <uw_lib_bothell_libweb@uw.edumailto:uw_lib_bothell_libweb@uw.edu>

Meant to send this to WAG. Thoughts?

Sent: Wednesday, September 23, 2015 6:19 PM
To: UWB-CC Library Web Libguides Operation Group <uw_lib_bothell_liblog@uw.edumailto:uw_lib_bothell_liblog@uw.edu>
Subject: home page link

Mary Yutani and I have been fielding a LOT of questions from faculty about streaming videos and ebooks lately.

Mary has asked if links to the two Libguides for these emerging areas could be on the home page.

I wonder if we could have links for “eBooks eJournals eVideo” all on the same line where eJournals currently resides on the home page?

[cid:image001.jpg@01D0F797.4114A9E0]