Hello. Although using ‘curl’ may not be entirely accurate it’s the closest approximation I can make–I’m using a webservice API in another program to create tickets. I’ve got everything worker except the owner. No matter what I do, I can’t get it to set an owner.
Since I’m only testing things out, I have the content part being sent to be pretty simple and largely hardcoded.
id: ticket/new (tested, works)
Requestor: email@example.com (tested, works)
Subject: (variable, tested, works fine)
Priority: (variable, tested, works fine)
Text: (whatever they want, tested, works fine)
Queue: TAS Provisioning Team (tested, worked after a lot of heartache. Apparently this has to go on the bottom of the content being sent over curl to work.)
Everything works fine except no matter what I do, the Owner is always nobody. I looked up my user information and that is set as my “Name” in the system, but I’ve tried it with my “Real Name” and that didn’t work either. My email is the same as my “Name.”