I installed RTFM-2.0.4.tar.gz on top of RT 3.2.2. Either I am missing
something simple, or there are bugs in RTFM with setting rights in RTFM. We
love the product, but this situation makes it difficult to use it for a
large population of general users. We really would love to identify fixes.
- I started with a user who had no ACL’s for RTFM at all. I found that I
do the following, none of which I think should be possible for a user with
- see article title and description from overview
- select article from overview
- see article history
- modify article title and description
- see custom fields
- modify custom field descriptions, fields, values, etc.
- By adding ACL’s individually so that only one ACL was present at any
time, the following ACL’s made no changes in rights from what was present
above in #1
Attached is a spreadsheet mapping rights to ACL’s:
Can these problems be rectified so that we can truly restrict which rights
general users have? THANKS!
rtfm_privs_chart.xls (19 KB)