Help . RT do not allow unprivileged users to attach images when create ticket s

Hi

Hi would like to understand how to allow unprivileged users to attach one image when create a ticket ?
I am using the latest release 4.4.0, for what i saw privilege users can reply images in ticket when create or reply but the customers seems that they are not allowed ???

Can anyone help me out understand this ? Makes sense the client upload a image. The functionality is there but do not work when the user is customer …

Thank s to all

No dia 15/05/2016, às 11:02, yugi mind uriboxmobile@gmail.com escreveu:

Hi

Hi would like to understand how to allow unprivileged users to attach one image when create a ticket ?
I am using the latest release 4.4.0, for what i saw privilege users can reply images in ticket when create or reply but the customers seems that they are not allowed ???

Can anyone help me out understand this ? Makes sense the client upload a image. The functionality is there but do not work when the user is customer …

Thank s to all

So it seems that this issue is already identified and will be fixed in the next release …
Now i saw that is possible to apply a a patch to the current release to fix this.

My question is can anyone help me out understand how to do it ?

Cheers .

No dia 15/05/2016, às 11:02, yugi mind uriboxmobile@gmail.com escreveu:

Hi

Thank s to all

So it seems that this issue is already identified and will be fixed in the next release …
Now i saw that is possible to apply a a patch to the current release to fix this.

My question is can anyone help me out understand how to do it ?

Search for the internet for: patch and diff howto

Perhaps search youtube for it as well.

-m