Getting following error after running "/opt/rt5/sbin/rt-server"

I am getting the following error whenever I try “/opt/rt5/sbin/rt-server” hence I am unable to run rt using localhost.

Someone please suggest on how to resolve the following error,

~/rt-5.0.0# /opt/rt5/sbin/rt-server
[6076] [Thu Nov 9 11:21:04 2023] [warning]: DBI connect(‘dbname=rt5;host=localhost’,‘rt_user’,…) failed: Access denied for user ‘rt_user’@‘localhost’ (using password: YES) at /usr/local/share/perl/5.34.0/DBIx/SearchBuilder/Handle.pm line 117. (/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/perl-base/Carp.pm:291) RT couldn’t connect to the database where tickets are stored. If this is a new installation of RT, you should visit the URL below to configure RT and initialize your database. If this is an existing RT installation, this may indicate a database connectivity problem. The error RT got back when trying to connect to your database was: Connect Failed Access denied for user ‘rt_user’@‘localhost’ (using password: YES) at /opt/rt5/sbin/…/lib/RT.pm line 222.
[6076] [Thu Nov 9 11:21:05 2023] [warning]: DBI connect(‘dbname=rt5;host=localhost’,‘rt_user’,…) failed: Access denied for user ‘rt_user’@‘localhost’ (using password: YES) at /usr/local/share/perl/5.34.0/DBIx/SearchBuilder/Handle.pm line 117. (/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/perl-base/Carp.pm:291)

[6076] [Thu Nov 9 11:21:05 2023] [critical]: Undefined subroutine &RT::REST2::PSGIWrap called at /opt/rt5/sbin/…/lib/RT/Interface/Web/Handler.pm line 311. (/opt/rt5/sbin/…/lib/RT.pm:409) Undefined subroutine &RT::REST2::PSGIWrap called at /opt/rt5/sbin/…/lib/RT/Interface/Web/Handler.pm line 311.

It appears that you have the username/password for the database access incorrectly set, or the database isn’t allowing the user that you’ve created and configured in RT to connect to it from the server/port that RT is trying to use.