FW: Custom Fields: Deleting Values

Hi Kenn,

By jove, you’ve got it! Thanks very much.

Regards
JoFrom: rt-users-bounces@lists.bestpractical.com [mailto:rt-users-bounces@lists.bestpractical.com] On Behalf Of Kenneth Crocker
Sent: Friday, 18 February 2011 4:06 AM
To: rt-users@lists.bestpractical.com
Subject: Re: [rt-users] Custom Fields: Deleting Values

Jo,

Can you list what rights you assigned to groups/Queues for those CF’s? We have 3.8.7 and have not had this happen to us at all. You might find that the rights to “AdminCustomField” are set one way for a group (Config->CustomFIelds->Select->Group Rights) are different than for the Queue where this is happening.

Anyway, just a thought.

Kenn
LBNL

I am having the devil of a job deleting values from Custom Fields. Sometimes it works and
other times I can select the value to be deleted many, many times and it just won’t activate.
This sounds like a bug we fixed a while ago. 3.8.7 is over a year old
at this point, and we’ve certainly fixed a lot of things since then.

-kevin

The custom field has been set up per the below:

And the values I am working with look like the below:

Is there a bug with this function or is there some trick to it? Looking forward to some
insight if others have had this issue before.

Kind regards

Jo

This email and any attachments are confidential and intended for use by the addressee only.
If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it and destroy any copies.

No part of this email may be reproduced, adapted or transmitted without the written permission
of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property in it.

COLORADO group does not accept liability for loss or damage caused by this email, for example
by a computer virus or arising from data corruption, delay, interruption, unauthorised access
or any other thing.

This email and any attachments are confidential and intended for use by the addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it and destroy any copies.

No part of this email may be reproduced, adapted or transmitted without the written permission of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property in it.

COLORADO group does not accept liability for loss or damage caused by this email, for example by a computer virus or arising from data corruption, delay, interruption, unauthorised access or any other thing.