Error while initializing the database

I installed RT and it did work well, but I accidentally removed rt5 database from mysql, when I secondly wanted to initialize the database, it succeeded the connection but this is the error message shown after I try to create the database:

An internal RT error has occurred. Your administrator can find more details in RT's log files.

I checked the logs and I didn’t help:

Seems the username password for database access failed to authenticate with MySQL

when I secondly wanted to initialize the database, it succeeded the connection but this is the error message shown after I try to create the database

Oh then maybe the RT 5 database doesn’t actually exist? How did you re-initialize the database? Can you confirm by using the mysql shell that the database rt5 does exist?

It does because in the GUI configuration, it shows that it has successfully connected to the database. But the problem occurs in the last step

Yes the database is created automatically each time I start the configuration and I did show it by the command: Show databases.

Actually, the last error in your screenshot seems to be MySQL complaining about your password. Maybe you have some password validation settings enabled for MySQL?

Yes, I see but actually, it does connect, I’ll try to send more screenshots.

I used to keep the database user as: rt_user which is not created, so I changed it to root and it works.