I just performed a new install with RH 9, at rt 3.0.4. I got the system up
and functional, and I started to add users, but they didn’t show up.
I am logged in as root, and I add a user. If I try to add the user again, it
is disallowed because the user is in the system. Checking the Users table in
he database, the user is indeed there.
If I make a new user, and click the "Let this user be granted rights"
everything is ok. As soon as I unclick this box, the user disappears from
The only way I can get them back is to type in the URL with the users number
in it. Here is the display I get on the Select users page.
* bt * ml * root * sw
Find people whose
Include disabled users in search.
So I take away the privileges from bt. I do a select users, and the user is
no longer listed.
Then I click on the box: Include disabled users in search.
and hit go. Just as it says in the directions.
I get the above list, however bt is not listed.
I tried looking for some debug stuff to see if it is a query problem, a
display problem. I dunno. But I tried it with Mozilla 1.2.1 and Internet
Explorer. I am running on a Mysql database.
The only thing that I can also add was that I had to force Module::Build to
install because of 2 failures in a test that I could not resolve.
Thanks much for any assistance.