When we add the DependsOn and DependedOnBy columns to the output of the
ticket search we get all the tickets with dependencies but instead of
the correct links to those tickets all the links are to the ticket itself:
466 466 466
This output shows that 466 is DependedOn twice by itself, when in fact
it is DependedOnBy 467 and 470. So the query seems to be returning the
opposite of what it should.
Found a similar problem from last year:
but the fix seemed to have been to upgrade to 3.4.2rc1, but we’re
running 3.4.2 and still have the problem. I didn’t see anything in the
release notes for 3.4.3, .4 or .5 on this.