Customize ticket routing to queue

Hi,

I am new to request tracker and trying to figure out,

1. How can I automate ticket to be created under a specific queue based on a custom field value?

2. How can I prevent certain ticket to be not picked by a user if the ticket belongs to that user.?

Scenario
*User A has access to queue X
*Ticket #5 is created under queue X with custom field ‘customer’ as UserA

Requirement is User A should not be allowed to work/take the ticket where he is the customer

How can I automate ticket to be created under a specific queue based on a custom field value?

One approach is this:

Have the ticket be created like normal, then have a scrip run “On Create” to change the queue based on that custom field value. The con for this could be that users will see that a ticket was created in some queue before the ticket is moved to the other queue

How can I prevent certain ticket to be not picked by a user if the ticket belongs to that user.?

Rights are additive, so this behavior seems tricky. Should UserA be able to work all others tickets?

Thank you for your response. Yes , userA should be able to work on other tickets.

When you say “work on” do you mean become the owner of the ticket? Because if so you could have a scrip with an “On Owner Change” condition that checked if the new owner was the same as the requester and if so resets it to Nobody.