Create new ticket from an email

Hello,

I have installed Request Tracker 3.8 on Ubuntu 9.04 server. I have configured and customize everything according to my requirement. Now I would like to configure one more thing that “Create new ticket from an email”

I am using Kerio mail server for POP3 and SMTP.

Can you please tell me what would be procedure to configure RT to “Create new ticket from an email”?

With regards,
Vikas Shah
Gateway Technolabs Pvt. Ltd.
MSN: vikas.shah@gatewaytechnolabs.com
Office: +91-(79)- 30076639

The contents of this eMail including the contents of attachment(s) are privileged and confidentia lmaterial of Gateway TechnoLabs Pvt. Ltd. (GTL) and should not be disclosed to, used by or copied in any manner by anyone other than the intended addressee(s). If this eMail has been received by error, please advise the sender immediately and delete it from your system. The views expressed in this eMail message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender expressly, and with authority, states them to be the views of GTL. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this eMail or any action taken in reliance on this eMail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. This eMail may contain viruses. GTL has taken every reasonable precaution to minimize this risk, but is not liable for any damage you may sustain as a result of any virus in this eMail. You should carry out your own virus checks before opening the eMail or attachment(s). GTL is neither liable for the proper and complete transmission of the information contained in this ommunication nor for any delay in its receipt. GTL reserves the right to monitor and review the content of all messages sent to or from this eMail address and may be stored on the GTL eMail system.In case this eMail has reached you in error, and you would no longer like to receive eMails from us, then please send an eMail to dnd@gatewaytechnolabs.com