Hey, folks. I’m hoping that you can help me in evaluating RT for a
project i’m working on.We’re brokering research, so we have clients who
submit questions which we route anonymously to various researchers who
ultimately publish their work products back to the client who made the
A friend who uses RT suggested that I take a look at it when I’d begun
telling him about the workflow requirements.
Among our needs are:
- user profiling, ideally within companies
- document management. both the questions and the research that
provides the answers need to be revisioned.
- flexible authorization scheme.
- Workflow (permissions configurable by group and state/desk)
- auditing and reporting. We’ll need to do reporting on the number of
interactions, number of questions asked, status of all questions and
answers, reminders on SLA violations
- easy to reskin.
From what I’ve gotten from poking around the web site, it looks like RT
might be a good fit. Waht do you guys with some RT experience think
about using it that way?