Yes, I’m picking nits. I noticed today on a fresh install that
has these lines in it:

$WebImagesURL = $WebURL.“/NoAuth/images/”;

$LogoURL = $WebImagesURL.“/rt.jpg”;

$WebURL = $WebBaseURL . $WebPath . “/”;

Not necessarily in that order. This leads to some tags with
extra slashes. Not a big deal as Apache resolves these okay, but it makes
the html source a bit of an eyesore.

This can easily be changed by removing the leading slashes from
$WebImagesURL and $LogoURL.

Again, I realize this is a complete nitpick, but I had to throw it out.
Keep up the great work Jesse, et al. RT rocks, sorry I’ve had no luck
talking my bosses into a support contract yet.

Dave Hull
Senior Information Technology Analyst
The University of Kansas
voice: (785) 864-0403 || (785) 864-5621
fax: (785) 864-0485