Change login page lang

hi login page language in RT is “EN” by default.how i can change default language in login page? for example: fr.po

Hi Shahab

The language on login page respects your browser settings, so you can set your browser language to “fr” to achieve it.

Regards
sunnavy> On Feb 5, 2015, at 7:45 AM, Shahab Sharifzadeh sshguard@ymail.com wrote:

hi
login page language in RT is “EN” by default.
how i can change default language in login page? for example: fr.po

Thanks…But I have a new problem I have edited the word "username" in login.html file to persian language " نام کاربری " and it work correctly but my problem is this that when I enter incorrect username or password , the persian words such as " نام کاربری " is shown illegible. What I have to do?Thanks for your attention

You are not supposed to modify the string “username” in login.html directly.
instead, you could make use of RT’s i18n function to choose the language you want, the easiest way is changing browser’s language settings.

Regards
sunnavy> On Feb 9, 2015, at 5:24 PM, Shahab Sharifzadeh sshguard@ymail.com wrote:

Thanks…But I have a new problem I have edited the word “username” in login.html file to persian language " نام کاربری " and it work correctly but my problem is this that when I enter incorrect username or password , the persian words such as " نام کاربری " is shown illegible. What I have to do?Thanks for your attention

To: sunnavy@bestpractical.com;
Subject: Re: [rt-users] change login page lang
Sent: Thu, Feb 5, 2015 10:44:02 PM

Thanks…
But I have a new problem
I have edited the word “username” in login.html file to persian language " نام کاربری " and it work correctly but my problem is this that when I enter incorrect username or password , the persian words such as " نام کاربری " is shown illegible. What I have to do?

Thanks for your attention

On Thu, Feb 5, 2015 3:32 PM IRST sunnavy wrote:

Hi Shahab

The language on login page respects your browser settings, so you can set your browser language to “fr” to achieve it.

Regards
sunnavy

On Feb 5, 2015, at 7:45 AM, Shahab Sharifzadeh sshguard@ymail.com wrote:

hi
login page language in RT is “EN” by default.
how i can change default language in login page? for example: fr.po