Can i see all tickets posted by my group?

Hi,

if there is a possibility to see all tickets which were created by
members of group which i belong too?
i tried to search such option in group rights but couldn’t find.

please help me with resolving this problem.

TIA,
p.

I believe you will need to enumerate the members of your
group in your query.

Cheers,
KenOn Tue, Sep 14, 2010 at 01:01:07PM +0200, peceka wrote:

Hi,

if there is a possibility to see all tickets which were created by
members of group which i belong too?
i tried to search such option in group rights but couldn’t find.

please help me with resolving this problem.

TIA,
p.

RT Training in Washington DC, USA on Oct 25 & 26 2010
Last one this year – Learn how to get the most out of RT!

Hi,

TicketSQL: RequestorGroup = 'GroupName’On Tue, Sep 14, 2010 at 3:01 PM, peceka peceka@gmail.com wrote:

Hi,

if there is a possibility to see all tickets which were created by
members of group which i belong too?
i tried to search such option in group rights but couldn’t find.

please help me with resolving this problem.

TIA,
p.

RT Training in Washington DC, USA on Oct 25 & 26 2010
Last one this year – Learn how to get the most out of RT!

Best regards, Ruslan.

I am sort of tagging along this topic, since I was trying to do this very thing. RequestorGroup = ‘GroupName’ doesn’t work for me. I have changed my query so that’s the only thing it has, and have tried a couple of different group names and can’t seem to get it work work.

Is this possible or do I need to specify each user individually?From: rt-users-bounces@lists.bestpractical.com [mailto:rt-users-bounces@lists.bestpractical.com] On Behalf Of Ruslan Zakirov
Sent: Tuesday, September 14, 2010 11:10 AM
To: peceka
Cc: RT-Users@lists.bestpractical.com
Subject: Re: [rt-users] can i see all tickets posted by my group?

Hi,

TicketSQL: RequestorGroup = ‘GroupName’

Hi,

here the same problem, RequestorGroup = ‘GroupName’ doesn’t work,
shows 0 ticket found.
i’m using rt 3.8.8.

regards,On Tue, Sep 14, 2010 at 8:34 PM, Jason Ledford jledford@biltmore.com wrote:

I am sort of tagging along this topic, since I was trying to do this very thing. RequestorGroup = ‘GroupName’ doesn’t work for me. I have changed my query so that’s the only thing it has, and have tried a couple of different group names and can’t seem to get it work work.

Is this possible or do I need to specify each user individually?

-----Original Message-----
From: rt-users-bounces@lists.bestpractical.com [mailto:rt-users-bounces@lists.bestpractical.com] On Behalf Of Ruslan Zakirov
Sent: Tuesday, September 14, 2010 11:10 AM
To: peceka
Cc: RT-Users@lists.bestpractical.com
Subject: Re: [rt-users] can i see all tickets posted by my group?

Hi,

TicketSQL: RequestorGroup = ‘GroupName’

On Tue, Sep 14, 2010 at 3:01 PM, peceka peceka@gmail.com wrote:

Hi,

if there is a possibility to see all tickets which were created by
members of group which i belong too?
i tried to search such option in group rights but couldn’t find.

please help me with resolving this problem.

TIA,
p.

RT Training in Washington DC, USA on Oct 25 & 26 2010
Last one this year – Learn how to get the most out of RT!


Best regards, Ruslan.

RT Training in Washington DC, USA on Oct 25 & 26 2010
Last one this year – Learn how to get the most out of RT!

Hi.

This syntax should work, but probably there are no tests for it. Would you
like to contribute a test file that demonstrates your problem?14.09.2010 22:34 пользователь “Jason Ledford” jledford@biltmore.com
написал:

I am sort of tagging along this topic, since I was trying to do this very
thing. RequestorGroup = ‘GroupName’ doesn’t work for me. I have changed my
query so that’s the only thing it has, and have tried a couple of different
group names and can’t seem to get it work work.

Is this possible or do I need to specify each user individually?

-----Original Message-----
From: rt-users-bounces@lists.bestpractical.com [mailto:rt-users-bounces@…

Sorry, I am a not sure what you’re asking in terms of a test file. I am unfortunately very n00bish when it comes to perl, if that’s what you are talking about. I would be happy to help however I can and provide whatever information you need, just point or nudge me in the right direction.

Thanks.From: ruslan.zakirov@gmail.com [mailto:ruslan.zakirov@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Ruslan Zakirov
Sent: Wednesday, September 15, 2010 8:35 AM
To: Jason Ledford
Cc: Ruslan Zakirov; RT-Users@lists.bestpractical.com; peceka
Subject: Re: [rt-users] can i see all tickets posted by my group?

Hi.

This syntax should work, but probably there are no tests for it. Would you like to contribute a test file that demonstrates your problem?

I tagged on the below thread and realized I was really trying to do the reverse. I have setup a group and added users. I then want to create a search and show all tickets that are open, new or stalled and the owner is in this group. I have tried OwnerGroup = ‘GroupName’ and it didn’t really do what I expected. Is what I am looking for possible?

Thanks.From: rt-users-bounces@lists.bestpractical.com [mailto:rt-users-bounces@lists.bestpractical.com] On Behalf Of Jason Ledford
Sent: Wednesday, September 15, 2010 9:22 AM
To: Ruslan Zakirov
Cc: RT-Users@lists.bestpractical.com
Subject: Re: [rt-users] can i see all tickets posted by my group?

Sorry, I am a not sure what you’re asking in terms of a test file. I am unfortunately very n00bish when it comes to perl, if that’s what you are talking about. I would be happy to help however I can and provide whatever information you need, just point or nudge me in the right direction.

Thanks.

From: ruslan.zakirov@gmail.com [mailto:ruslan.zakirov@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Ruslan Zakirov
Sent: Wednesday, September 15, 2010 8:35 AM
To: Jason Ledford
Cc: Ruslan Zakirov; RT-Users@lists.bestpractical.com; peceka
Subject: Re: [rt-users] can i see all tickets posted by my group?

Hi.

This syntax should work, but probably there are no tests for it. Would you like to contribute a test file that demonstrates your problem?

Figured out a few bits about WatcherGroup and friends. Filed a few
bugs/feature requests:

http://issues.bestpractical.com/Ticket/Display.html?id=16923

It works with group id, from Advanced and with operator =.On Wed, Sep 15, 2010 at 5:22 PM, Jason Ledford jledford@biltmore.com wrote:

Sorry, I am a not sure what you’re asking in terms of a test file. I am
unfortunately very n00bish when it comes to perl, if that’s what you are
talking about. I would be happy to help however I can and provide whatever
information you need, just point or nudge me in the right direction.

Thanks.

From: ruslan.zakirov@gmail.com [mailto:ruslan.zakirov@gmail.com] On Behalf
Of Ruslan Zakirov
Sent: Wednesday, September 15, 2010 8:35 AM
To: Jason Ledford
Cc: Ruslan Zakirov; RT-Users@lists.bestpractical.com; peceka

Subject: Re: [rt-users] can i see all tickets posted by my group?

Hi.

This syntax should work, but probably there are no tests for it. Would you
like to contribute a test file that demonstrates your problem?

14.09.2010 22:34 пользователь “Jason Ledford” jledford@biltmore.com
написал:

I am sort of tagging along this topic, since I was trying to do this very
thing. RequestorGroup = ‘GroupName’ doesn’t work for me. I have changed my
query so that’s the only thing it has, and have tried a couple of different
group names and can’t seem to get it work work.

Is this possible or do I need to specify each user individually?

-----Original Message-----
From: rt-users-bounces@lists.bestpractical.com [mailto:rt-users-bounces@…

Best regards, Ruslan.

See http://issues.bestpractical.com/Ticket/Display.html?id=16923On Wed, Sep 15, 2010 at 6:11 PM, Jason Ledford jledford@biltmore.com wrote:

I tagged on the below thread and realized I was really trying to do the
reverse. I have setup a group and added users. I then want to create a
search and show all tickets that are open, new or stalled and the owner is
in this group. I have tried OwnerGroup = ‘GroupName’ and it didn’t really
do what I expected. Is what I am looking for possible?

Thanks.

From: rt-users-bounces@lists.bestpractical.com
[mailto:rt-users-bounces@lists.bestpractical.com] On Behalf Of Jason Ledford
Sent: Wednesday, September 15, 2010 9:22 AM
To: Ruslan Zakirov
Cc: RT-Users@lists.bestpractical.com
Subject: Re: [rt-users] can i see all tickets posted by my group?

Sorry, I am a not sure what you’re asking in terms of a test file. I am
unfortunately very n00bish when it comes to perl, if that’s what you are
talking about. I would be happy to help however I can and provide whatever
information you need, just point or nudge me in the right direction.

Thanks.

From: ruslan.zakirov@gmail.com [mailto:ruslan.zakirov@gmail.com] On Behalf
Of Ruslan Zakirov
Sent: Wednesday, September 15, 2010 8:35 AM
To: Jason Ledford
Cc: Ruslan Zakirov; RT-Users@lists.bestpractical.com; peceka
Subject: Re: [rt-users] can i see all tickets posted by my group?

Hi.

This syntax should work, but probably there are no tests for it. Would you
like to contribute a test file that demonstrates your problem?

14.09.2010 22:34 пользователь “Jason Ledford” jledford@biltmore.com
написал:

I am sort of tagging along this topic, since I was trying to do this very
thing. RequestorGroup = ‘GroupName’ doesn’t work for me. I have changed my
query so that’s the only thing it has, and have tried a couple of different
group names and can’t seem to get it work work.

Is this possible or do I need to specify each user individually?

-----Original Message-----
From: rt-users-bounces@lists.bestpractical.com [mailto:rt-users-bounces@…

RT Training in Washington DC, USA on Oct 25 & 26 2010
Last one this year – Learn how to get the most out of RT!

Best regards, Ruslan.

Hi all,

in RT 3.6.6 we had the following situation:

We have a Watcher which monitors a Queue for activity.
In some cases, the watcher himself identifies a problem first and
creates a ticket to inform the others, thus becoming the requestor.
In this case, he gets emails twice.

Is this desired behavior?
Has it changed in 3.8.8?
If no: how can we prevent doubling of emails.

greetings,
l.r.

Lars,

First of all, he doesn’t have to be the Requestor. When creating a ticket
(except in email) he can put any users name in the “Requestors” box.

Secondly, it sounds like you have your configuration “Notify Actors” set to
send the creator an email for any transaction. Turn that off.

That should do it. Hope I’ve helped.

Kenn
LBNLOn Wed, Mar 23, 2011 at 8:58 AM, Lars Reimann l.reimann@metaways.de wrote:

Hi all,

in RT 3.6.6 we had the following situation:

We have a Watcher which monitors a Queue for activity.
In some cases, the watcher himself identifies a problem first and creates a
ticket to inform the others, thus becoming the requestor.
In this case, he gets emails twice.

Is this desired behavior?
Has it changed in 3.8.8?
If no: how can we prevent doubling of emails.

greetings,
l.r.

First of all, he doesn’t have to be the Requestor. When creating a ticket (except in email) he
can put any users name in the “Requestors” box.

This is what I was going to recommend

Secondly, it sounds like you have your configuration “Notify Actors” set to send the creator
an email for any transaction. Turn that off.

Autoreply ignores Notify Actor

They could change the Autoreply condition to exclude watchers with a
User Defined condition

Of course, this depends a little on what notification mails are
actually go out.

-kevin> On Wed, Mar 23, 2011 at 8:58 AM, Lars Reimann <[1]l.reimann@metaways.de> wrote:

 Hi all,

 in RT 3.6.6 we had the following situation:

 We have a Watcher which monitors a Queue for activity.
 In some cases, the watcher himself identifies a problem first and creates a ticket to inform
 the others, thus becoming the requestor.
 In this case, he gets emails twice.

 Is this desired behavior?
 Has it changed in 3.8.8?
 If no: how can we prevent doubling of emails.

 greetings,
 l.r.