Bookmarked tickets error

Hi guys,
I have upgraded my RT 4.2.10 to 4.4.3 and now I am receiving errors when I try to view my bookmarked tickets. From Home if I click Bookmarked tickets I get the following error:

There was an error parsing your search query: Incomplete query, last element (KEYWORD) is not close paren or value in ‘__ Bookmarks __’. Your RT admin can find more information in the error logs.

From /var/log/messages I see the following error

Oct 23 16:14:04 RT: [3512] Couldn’t parse query: Incomplete query, last element (KEYWORD) is not close paren or value in ‘__ Bookmarks __’ at /opt/rt4/sbin/…/lib/RT/Tickets.pm line 3036.
#012#012Stack:#012 [/opt/rt4/sbin/…/lib/RT/Tickets.pm:3036]#012 [/opt/rt4/sbin/…/lib/RT/Tickets.pm:3206]#012 [/opt/rt4/share/html/Elements/CollectionList:51]#012 [/opt/rt4/share/html/E
lements/ShowSearch:55]#012 [/opt/rt4/share/html/Widgets/TitleBox:61]#012 [/opt/rt4/share/html/Elements/ShowSearch:56]#012 [/opt/rt4/share/html/Elements/MyRT:103]#012 [/opt/rt4/share/html
/index.html:78]#012 [/opt/rt4/sbin/…/lib/RT/Interface/Web.pm:697]#012 [/opt/rt4/sbin/…/lib/RT/Interface/Web.pm:376]#012 [/opt/rt4/share/html/autohandler:53]

Now I noticed the bookmark URL is ending like this with &Query=__ Bookmarks __

So I manually removed the __ and loaded the page as &Query=Bookmarks

That solved the error but it doesnt display bookmarks. So my question is how can I first fix the bookmark page to drop __ when it issues the Query? Second how can I display the bookmarked tickets?

Regards,

Z

From one of the other recent threads on this forum, a warning in older versions of RT prior to the 4.4 release train said:

The __Bookmarks__ query syntax is deprecated, and will be removed in RT 4.4. You should use id = '__Bookmarked__' instead.

Hi GreenJimll,
Do you know where to edit the Bookmark query? The bookmarks page is a builtin page that comes with the system same as “unowned tickets”.

On 4.4.3 you can click the Edit link to the top right of the “Bookmarked Tickets” section of your dashboard and then follow the link in “You can also edit the predefined search itself: Search - Bookmarked Tickets”. In our install the TicketSQL in that query is just:

id = '__Bookmarked__'

Thank you GreenJimll. I couldnt modify the builtin one but I did create a new one and replaced it with the old one. Now my system works fine.