AW: ShowStatusInColor in RT3.6.3?

I use the same from the wiki and it works perfect. Have you cleaned the mason cache and restarted apache?-----Original Message-----
From: rt-users-bounces@lists.bestpractical.com rt-users-bounces@lists.bestpractical.com
To: rt-users@lists.bestpractical.com rt-users@lists.bestpractical.com
Sent: Thu May 10 20:15:35 2007
Subject: [rt-users] ShowStatusInColor in RT3.6.3?

I’m trying to setup the color status as described in the wiki (Request Tracker Wiki) in RT3.6.3 without any luck.

I create /local/html/Callbacks/MyCallbacks/Elements/RT__Ticket/ColumnMap and put the contents from the wiki into ColumnMap. When I load RT, instead of displaying the status in color, everything looks the same as before I put the ColumnMap file in place. No errors show in my logs.

What do I need to do in order to get the status color code to work in this version?

Dayton Jones

Senior Network Engineer

Proofpoint, Inc.

djones@proofpoint.com

And i forgot, have you checked the rights from the new directory and file?-----Original Message-----
From: rt-users-bounces@lists.bestpractical.com rt-users-bounces@lists.bestpractical.com
To: djones@proofpoint.com djones@proofpoint.com; rt-users@lists.bestpractical.com rt-users@lists.bestpractical.com
Sent: Thu May 10 22:13:29 2007
Subject: AW: [rt-users] ShowStatusInColor in RT3.6.3?

I use the same from the wiki and it works perfect. Have you cleaned the mason cache and restarted apache?

-----Original Message-----
To: rt-users@lists.bestpractical.com rt-users@lists.bestpractical.com
Sent: Thu May 10 20:15:35 2007
Subject: [rt-users] ShowStatusInColor in RT3.6.3?

I’m trying to setup the color status as described in the wiki (Request Tracker Wiki) in RT3.6.3 without any luck.

I create /local/html/Callbacks/MyCallbacks/Elements/RT__Ticket/ColumnMap and put the contents from the wiki into ColumnMap. When I load RT, instead of displaying the status in color, everything looks the same as before I put the ColumnMap file in place. No errors show in my logs.

What do I need to do in order to get the status color code to work in this version?

Dayton Jones

Senior Network Engineer

Proofpoint, Inc.

djones@proofpoint.com