AutomaticAssignment error in RT 5.0.4

Hello RT users,

I am trying to setup the RT-Extension-AutomaticAssignment-1.00 extension with my RT 5.0.4 installation. The old version correctly rendered the page to add the various filters under RT 4.4.4. This version give the following error in the RT logs:

Aug 9 16:17:30 rt1a RT: [25363] Can’t locate object method “require” via package “RT::Extension::AutomaticAssignment::Filter::ExcludedDates” (perhaps you forgot to load “RT::Extension::AutomaticAssignment::Filter::ExcludedDates”?) at /opt/rt504/local/plugins/RT-Extension-AutomaticAssignment/html/Admin/Queues/AutomaticAssignment.html line 19.#012#012Stack:#012 [/opt/rt504/local/plugins/RT-Extension-AutomaticAssignment/html/Admin/Queues/AutomaticAssignment.html:19]#012 [/opt/rt504/share/html/Admin/autohandler:49]#012 [/opt/rt504/sbin/…/lib/RT/Interface/Web.pm:751]#012 [/opt/rt504/sbin/…/lib/RT/Interface/Web.pm:428]#012 [/opt/rt504/share/html/autohandler:53]

The line pointed to is the same as in the 0.03 release for RT 4.4.4. Does anyone have any idea about what could be causing this error?

Regards,
Ken

Hi Ken,

This is a known issue, and we’ve got a branch that contains the fix: GitHub - bestpractical/rt-extension-automaticassignment at move-to-module-runtime

It should work fine for you, but it’s not been reviewed for official release yet.

Please let us know how it goes.

Thanks,
Jason

Thank you Jason. I can confirm that this patch fixes the problem for my system. Much appreciated.

Regards,
Ken

Is this going to be actually released? Confirmed this patch works on 5.0.1 and 5.0.5.