I have two file attachment questions to throw out to you all:
- Has anyone else experienced long processing times with file
attachments in RT?
- In other words, when you submit a ticket with an attachment (for
example, suppose it is a .jpg), does RT take a longer time than expected
to process that ticket and to send out a reply?
- As the size of the attachment increases, the longer (and by a
noticeable difference) RT takes to process the ticket. Even sending a
1MB attachment takes up to a minute for RT to process and send out the
- RT is all but unusable during this period.
- I will at times get a message back from RT stating in the subject,
“Ticket Creation Failed,” with the following text in the body, “Ticket
could not be created due to an internal error.” If I restart the web
server, everything seems to be fine. Any ideas?
- Version Information *
Thanks in advance to anyone who can assist.