Not sure if I’m just doing something dumb (no comments required :)), but
whenever I start up Apache with RT2 enabled, each httpd process starts with
an initial memory usage of about 28MB. If I startup without RT2 enabled,
each httpd process starts with a much more reasonable memory usage of 8.5MB.
Since my little server only has 64MB of RAM, it’s not long before it starts
swapping furiously and performance goes for a loop.
I have three other websites running on this server: RT 1.07, ezPublish
(which uses PHP4) and the default static web site.
Has anyone else noticed this?
BTW, the version of RT2 that I’m using is 1.3.101.
Minor cleanups and fixes. At the rate we’re going, I expect to announce
2.0 Release Candidate 1 in about a week.
The Not-yet-supported mason_handler.fcgi (fastcgi) is fairly close
to being a viable alternative for those of you who are getting burned
by mod_perl. I just need to make attachment display work. You should note
that this isn’t a release criterion for 2.0.0, just something to do in the
evening when I’m bored
When looking at tickets from a search, you should now see next / prev links
to navigate the search.
2001-06-13 03:53 jesse
* Makefile: Bumped version to 1.3.100
2001-06-13 03:52 jesse
* bin/mason_handler.fcgi: The fastcgi handler works for everything except attachment viewing.
I’m going to have to think a bit about how to set
content type properly in a nice handler-agnostic manner.
2001-06-13 03:51 jesse
* bin/rt-mailgate: Fixed a warn -> warning in mailgate's logging
2001-06-13 03:50 jesse
* lib/RT/Interface/Web.pm: Adjusting spacing
2001-06-13 03:50 jesse
* webrt/Ticket/Elements/Tabs: Added an error check to the new navigation bars to deal with a
possible lack of active search
2001-06-12 21:28 jesse
* etc/config.pm: Clarified required permissions for the RT Logdir
2001-06-12 19:12 jesse
* etc/config.pm, lib/RT/Queue.pm, lib/RT/Transaction.pm: Cleaned up some docs in config.pm and Queue.pm Updated the Transaction Descriptions in transaction.pm to make sure that the Actor is listed.
2001-06-12 18:08 jesse
* webrt/Ticket/Elements/Tabs: Added links to navigate within an existing search.
2001-06-08 23:57 jesse
* webrt/Ticket/Elements/EditKeywordSelects: Made "(empty)" the same between "EditKeywordSelects" and
2001-06-08 23:51 jesse
* lib/RT/Ticket.pm: Ability to set owner by name when creating tickets. Ability to set timeleft when creating tickets
Any e-mail sent to the SLA will immediately become the intellectual property
of the SLA and the author of said message will enter into a period of
indentured servitude which will last for a period of time no less than seven