Adding File from Custom Field to Update Page or reply template

Hi

RT-4.2 , Mysql 5 apache2 with mod_perl

I would like to add a file from “Upload one file” custom field as an attachment within Update.html
Ie , when a user update a ticket (reply or comment), under certain conditions I would like the file stored in an “Upload one file” ticket CF to be added as an Attachment , if its not possible to add it this way , is it possible to add the file attachment within the correspondence template ??

Tried google and lists could n’t find a solution

Roy
This email (and any attachments) contains information, which may be privileged and/or confidential. It’s meant only for the individual(s) or entity named above. If you’re not the intended recipient, please note that disclosing, copying, distributing or using this information is prohibited. If you’ve received this email in error, please let me know immediately by emailing me at the email address above and then delete all traces of this email from your system. We monitor our email system, and may record your emails. Computer viruses can be transmitted by email. You should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. We accept no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email or any attachments. Daisy Communications Ltd Registered office: Daisy House, Lindred Road Business Park, Nelson, Lancashire, BB9 5SR Registered in England and Wales with company number: 4145329