I am using RT 2.0.15.
I’ve found that when I add lots of Cc’s when I am replying
(those kinds that don’t affect future mails), RT will somehow
screw up the mail in a way that the headers are no longer
valid (apparently by clipping the Cc header).
The invalid Cc header actually sent by RT looks like this:
(note: comma at the end).
The actual list of Cc’s that I copied-and-pasted from hotmail
actually contains more than a dozen addresses.
Note: This is not the Cc that I enter into the ticket, just
a Cc field that is in the reply form. The Cc list that goes
with the ticket seem to be ok.
I wonder if anyone has seen this problem, & how to resolve
Ambrose LI Cheuk-Wing firstname.lastname@example.org