500 Error after installing ConfigInDatabase plugin

Attempted to install RT Extension ConfigInDatabase and the Apache2 web server got mad at me and threw a 500 error. I followed the steps for installation from the README (posted below) exactly. I am using RT 4.4.2 and RTIR 4.0.0 through Docker CE for Windows.

NAME
    RT-Extension-ConfigInDatabase - update RT config via admin UI

INSTALLATION
    perl Makefile.PL
    make
    make install
        This step may require root permissions.

Edit your /opt/rt4/etc/RT_SiteConfig.pm
        Add this line:

Plugin( "RT::Extension::ConfigInDatabase" );

Clear your mason cache
            rm -rf /opt/rt4/var/mason_data/obj

Restart your webserver

Here is the error message as well:
Can't locate RT/Extension/ConfigInDatabse.pm in @INC (you may need to install the RT::Extension::ConfigInDatabse module) (@INC contains: /opt/rt4/sbin/../local/lib /opt/rt4/local/plugins/RT-IR/lib /opt/rt4/sbin/../lib /etc/perl /usr/local/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/perl/5.26.1 /usr/local/share/perl/5.26.1 /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/perl5/5.26 /usr/share/perl5 /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/perl/5.26 /usr/share/perl/5.26 /usr/local/lib/site_perl /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/perl-base) at /opt/rt4/sbin/../lib/RT.pm line 757. (/opt/rt4/sbin/../lib/RT.pm:394)

Hi

I guessing either the plugin didn’t install or, more likely, you’re looking in the wrong place for them (as RT/Extension/ isnt listed in @INC). Plugins should live in /local/plugins under the rt base directory (usually /opt/rt4). Have a look in there, if you dont see the extension, it may need reinstalling as root (or similar) . If you comment out the Plugin( “RT::Extension::ConfigInDatabase” ); in your RT_SiteConfig.pm, zap the cache and restart the web server, you should be able to see which plugins RT can see in the “System Configuration” page, under Admin -> Tools

regards
Garry