pallas:/tmp/rt-1-3-57# more ChangeLog
2001-03-20 04:26 jesse
* Makefile: bumping the version
2001-03-20 04:20 jesse
* lib/RT/Action/SendEmail.pm: regexps with three /s need a leading s ;)
2001-03-20 04:16 jesse
* bin/rt-mailgate, lib/RT/Template.pm: fixing scrips-related mailing stuff. some transaction mailing used to bomb out.
2001-03-20 02:46 jesse
* etc/config.pm, tools/insertdata: Work on robustification of the mail gateway. including single-transaction blacklisting of addresses that might generate bounces.
2001-03-20 00:41 jesse
* lib/RT/User.pm: Work on user.pm to allow users to be disabled.
2001-03-19 18:03 jesse
* webrt/: autohandler, Elements/MyRequests, NoAuth/Login.html, NoAuth/Reminder.html: fixed the MyRequests bug that caused them not to be listed. nonexistent users no longer get shunted to SelfService.
2001-03-19 15:30 jesse
* bin/mason_handler.fcgi, bin/mason_handler.scgi, bin/rt, bin/rtadmin, webrt/Admin/Elements/ModifyTemplate, webrt/Admin/Elements/ModifyUser, webrt/Admin/Global/Template.html, webrt/Admin/Queues/Template.html, webrt/Admin/Users/Modify.html, webrt/Elements/MessageBox: Fixes for perl path and textarea bugs noted by Arthur de Jong
2001-03-18 14:58 jesse
* lib/RT/Attachment.pm: Removed an extra signature attachment
<Dr_Memory> the point is that words were exchanged. neurolinguistic
programming will do the rest. they should be showing up at my house
any day now.