Working catalog specific AssetSearchFormat example

Hi,

I am running RT 4.4.4 with the RT-Extension-AssetSQL-0.04 and am trying to setup catalog specific AssetSearchFormat values. Whenever I use the documented hashref format it does not work. If I use the single non-hashref version the changes do work. Does anyone have a working example for the configuration file entry for catalog specific AssetSearchValues that they would share. Or does this not work as documented.

Regards,
Ken

Hi,

After a bit more digging, apparently the per-catalog AssetSearchFormat is currently only supported in the asset simple search and not in the AssetSQL plugin. If the plugin sees that the AssetSearchFormat is a hashref, it punts and just looks for a format under the key ‘AssetSearchFormat’. If I set that, it works but again it is not catalog specific. Has anyone gotten the AssetSQL plugin to work with catalog specific AssetSearchFormat values?

Regards,
Ken

I am going to close out this question. The assumption made by the AssetSQL extension is that you update the display columns using the Asset Query Builder and the closest you can come to having a catalog specific default is to load a predefined saved search. If there were a way to find out the catalog being queried in the function ProcessAssetSearchFormatConfig then you could get an actual result. Hope this helps someone else out.

Regards,
Ken