Yeah, Ruslan pointed me to that URL.
But the information i find there was not useful with RT 4.0.1
The page explains about the RT 3.8.7 and availability of callback code at (
But this directory Callbacks is not available under ‘/opt/rt4/local/html’
So i searched the whole directory tree, and ( used find ) even no file is
available with any callback name. Grepped - And no file also has content
with that name ( no definition for callbacks I searched, but found some
other files which are only calling this callback - not definition )
Kindly let me know where can I find the definition of this callback in RT
MoorthyOn Wed, Aug 24, 2011 at 10:17 PM, Kevin Falcone email@example.com:
On Wed, Aug 24, 2011 at 09:41:36PM +0100, SathiyaMoorthy SP wrote:
Where does these callbacks code are available ?
% $m->callback(CallbackName => ‘BeforeActionList’, ARGSRef => %ARGS,
Ticket => $Ticket);
To understand how does this works, I was trying to find out where does
resides ? But unable to find it in the entire RT4 installation base ?
Can somebody pls help me
Tried the following to find out, where / what ?
- by MasonX::Profiler ( came to know by the reply for my another
question ) – but no success
with it also.
- find /opt/rt4 -iname ‘beforeactionlist’ # no output
- find /opt/rt4 -type f | xargs grep -i ‘BeforeActionList’ # all are
same kind of callbacks !
I tried to find out the other callback codes, those are all also not
available ! Any pointers
/ help is highly appreciated …
I believe Ruslan pointed you to
which covers Callbacks
RT Training Sessions (http://bestpractical.com/services/training.html)
- Chicago, IL, USA — September 26 & 27, 2011
- San Francisco, CA, USA — October 18 & 19, 2011
- Washington DC, USA — October 31 & November 1, 2011
- Melbourne VIC, Australia — November 28 & 29, 2011
- Barcelona, Spain — November 28 & 29, 2011