: WebRT: Queue could not be loaded. () (/usr/local/rt3/share/html/Elements/Error:54)

My setup:

RT version 3.0.4
Solaris 2.8
Apache/2.0.47
mod_perl/1.99_09
Perl/v5.8.0
CGI::Cookie 1.20
Params::Validate 0.02
Apache::Session 1.53
Getopt::Long 2.24
DBI 1.18
Class::ReturnValue 0.40
DBIx::SearchBuilder 0.86
File::Spec 0.8
Log::Dispatch 2.0
Locale::Maketext 1.04
Locale::Maketext::Lexicon 0.25
MIME::Entity 5.108
Mail::Mailer 1.57
DBD::mysql 2.1018

I have 8 Queues setup and working normally. However I have a queue named
3049 that is acting strangely. If I transfer a ticket to this queue and then
look up the ticket by its ticket number I can see the ticket and see that it
is in queue 3049. However if I click on teh queue in the quick search area
it shows not tickets for this queue. If I try to create a ticket through the
web interface I get the following error when I submit:

RT Error
Queue could not be loaded.

This is a fresh installation. I have setup all my users/groups/queues and
permissions and am in the final testing phase. This queue is not used much
so we just noticed this problem. I could disable the queue and create a new
one but Iā€™m afraid this problem might pop up again in the future when we are
in production.

Any help would be apprieciated

Gary

I have 8 Queues setup and working normally. However I have a queue named
3049 that is acting strangely. If I transfer a ticket to this queue and then
look up the ticket by its ticket number I can see the ticket and see that it
is in queue 3049. However if I click on teh queue in the quick search area
it shows not tickets for this queue. If I try to create a ticket through the
web interface I get the following error when I submit:

The bug in question is that RT fails to stop you from naming a queue
as an integer. Change the name. even if it becomes #3049, that will be
fine. or 3049A. It just has to be not an integer.

Request Tracker... So much more than a help desk ā€” Best Practical Solutions ā€“ Trouble Ticketing. Free.