Web UI not showing?!?

I am in the process of installing/testing RT2 and have an odd problem. I have been scanning the mail-list archives and hopefully didn’t simply miss the answer to this one.

I attempt to view anything (ie: /rt2/ or /rt2/SelfService/ etc.) with a web browser and never really get any content…just what I would call (possibly incorrectly) “tokens”. Here is what I see…
<& /Elements/Header, Title=>“Start page” &> <& /Elements/Tabs &> <& /Elements/MyTickets &>
<& /Elements/MyRequests &> <& /Elements/Quicksearch &>

Please don’t reply to this email, but use lambertm@westmancom.com so that I am sure to receive a response.

Thank you in advance,

It sounds like you haven’t configured your apache to pass
RT’s web interface through HTML::Mason per the README.On Wed, Jun 27, 2001 at 11:29:42PM -0500, Mark Lambert wrote:

I am in the process of installing/testing RT2 and have an odd problem. I have been scanning the mail-list archives and hopefully didn’t simply miss the answer to this one.

I attempt to view anything (ie: /rt2/ or /rt2/SelfService/ etc.) with a web browser and never really get any content…just what I would call (possibly incorrectly) “tokens”. Here is what I see…
<& /Elements/Header, Title=>“Start page” &> <& /Elements/Tabs &> <& /Elements/MyTickets &>
<& /Elements/MyRequests &> <& /Elements/Quicksearch &>

Please don’t reply to this email, but use lambertm@westmancom.com so that I am sure to receive a response.

Thank you in advance,

jesse reed vincent – root@eruditorum.orgjesse@fsck.com
70EBAC90: 2A07 FC22 7DB4 42C1 9D71 0108 41A3 3FB3 70EB AC90

“Mary had a crypto key / She kept it in escrow
And everything that Mary said / The Feds were sure to know” – Sam Simpson