URL Encoding on CustomFields

Dear RT Hacker,

I just started using the ‘Link values to’ feature of CustomFields.
I noticed a problem with the encoding.

CF Value: LX1/WP Service/1-1-ol(2.2)-DWDM/AC/2-3-2(10.1+2)

HTML Source: LX1/WP Service/1-1-ol(2.2)-DWDM/AC/2-3-2(10.1+2)

The / and + are not encoded and the + making the real problem for me.

If I use URI::Escape the string looks like:

I also notice that if you call the CustomFieldValue->LinkToValue, the Content of the CF ist not encoded.
If you will send the LinkToValue within an Template, the Links are broken.
It would be better if you encode the CF->Content with URI::Escape when you create the LinkToValue.


Christian Loos
Technik - Service Delivery - Network Documentation & Fibre Management

NETCOLOGNE Gesellschaft für Telekommunikation mbH
Am Coloneum 9, 50829 Köln
Tel.: +49 221 2222 276, Fax: +49 221 2222 7276

Geschäftsführer: Werner Hanf, Dipl. Ing. Karl-Heinz Zankel
HRB 25580, AG Köln