Upgrading RT from 4.0.5 to 5.0.0

Below are the specific warnings while upgrading RT database from 4.0.5 to 5.0.0 I received:
Processing 4.3.0
Now inserting data.
[601286] [Thu Oct 8 16:55:12 2020] [warning]: DBD::Oracle::db prepare failed: ORA-00932: inconsistent datatypes: expected - got CLOB (DBD ERROR: error possibly near <> indicator at char 160 in 'SELECT COUNT(DISTINCT main.id) FROM Users main JOIN Principals Principals_1 ON ( Principals_1.id = main.id ) WHERE (Principals_1.PrincipalType = ‘User’) AND (<>main.PGPKey != ‘’ AND main.PGPKey IS NOT NULL) ') [for Statement "SELECT COUNT(DISTINCT main.id) FROM Users main JOIN Principals Principals_1 ON ( Principals_1.id = main.id ) WHERE (Principals_1.PrincipalType = ‘User’) AND (main.PGPKey != ‘’ AND main.PGPKey IS NOT NULL) "] at /usr/local/share/perl5/DBIx/SearchBuilder/Handle.pm line 566. (/usr/local/share/perl5/DBIx/SearchBuilder/Handle.pm:566)
[601286] [Thu Oct 8 16:55:12 2020] [warning]: RT::Handle=HASH(0x5574aca5e7c8) couldn’t prepare the query 'SELECT COUNT(DISTINCT main.id) FROM Users main JOIN Principals Principals_1 ON ( Principals_1.id = main.id ) WHERE (Principals_1.PrincipalType = ‘User’) AND (main.PGPKey != ‘’ AND main.PGPKey IS NOT NULL) 'ORA-00932: inconsistent datatypes: expected - got CLOB (DBD ERROR: error possibly near <> indicator at char 160 in 'SELECT COUNT(DISTINCT main.id) FROM Users main JOIN Principals Principals_1 ON ( Principals_1.id = main.id ) WHERE (Principals_1.PrincipalType = ‘User’) AND (<>main.PGPKey != ‘’ AND main.PGPKey IS NOT NULL) ') (/usr/local/share/perl5/DBIx/SearchBuilder/Handle.pm:573)
Processing 4.4.2
Now populating database schema.
Now inserting database indexes.
Now inserting data.
[601286] [Thu Oct 8 16:55:21 2020] [warning]: Unable to load scrip On TimeWorked Change Update User TimeWorked: Couldn’t find row. If you renamed this scrip, you can manually disable it as it is no longer needed. (./etc/upgrade/4.4.2/content:66)

Do I need to run the upgrade again or just ignore these warnings?

Think you want to run it again skipping to 4.4.3 as the start version since 4.4.2 failed but isn’t needed in your case. Assuming I understand that correctly. Same thing happened for 4.5.1 and 4.5.7 for me. Skipped them and everything appears to be working as expected.

EDIT: corrected version number from 4.4.4 to 4.4.3 as indicated in the error message

Thank you Izzy for your response.