I’ve tried rt3.0.1 yesterday but have trouble updating my tickets.
We are currently using rt 2.0.15. In one queue, we have keywords
with german umlauts (eg. “Brï¿½ckner”). The dumpfiles look good, so
I think that at least the export script rt-2.0-to-dumpfile works fine.
The dumpfile-to-rt-3.0 is configured with “iso-8859-1”.
But in rt3.0.1 the keyword is destroyed (“Brckner”). Searching
for such tickets doesn’t work, no tickets are found.
I then added a new keyword “Brï¿½ckner” again, but the tickets still
could not be found.
My configuration: perl 5.6.1, apache 1.3x, modperl1, mysql
Other umlauts, eg. in subject and comments are displayed without an error.