Trouble removing a group from another groups members

Hey all,
I have a group that seems to be acting up.
I was able to remove users from the members list without issue, but it’s not letting me remove two groups from the members list.

I have tried doing this from both directions… (the group I am trying to clean up via members, and from the groups I am trying to remove via it’s memberships page)

I am not seeing anything in the RT log offhand…
Watching the database, I am seeing the following types processes

| 1973621 | snip | snip:42670 | rtdb | Query | 2 | Sending data | SELECT main.* FROM CachedGroupMembers main WHERE (main.Via = ‘6540553’) AND (main.id != ‘6540553’) |

| 1973621 | snip | snip:42670 | rtdb | Query | 1 | Sending data | SELECT main.* FROM CachedGroupMembers main WHERE (main.Via = ‘6540595’) AND (main.id != ‘6540595’) |

| 1973621 | snip | snip:42670 | rtdb | Query | 1 | Sending data | SELECT main.* FROM CachedGroupMembers main WHERE (main.Via = ‘6540619’) AND (main.id != ‘6540619’)

these keep going and going with the ids changing each time, until the page times out with the following error:

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Any ideas on how I might fix this would be great…
Thanks,
Justin