Top menu Aileron theme disappear when using custom theme

Dear RT users,

My version is 4.2.4.

I would like to have a custom theme for my RT instance so I followed the indication on http://bestpractical.com/docs/rt/4.2/customizing/styling_rt.html

After doing:
$ mkdir -p local/static/css/localstyle
$ cp -R share/static/css/aileron/* local/static/css/localstyle/

Now set $WebDefaultStylesheet in RT_SiteConfig.pm to the new directory name you selected, for example:
Set( $WebDefaultStylesheet, ‘localstyle’ );

I do not have anymore the top javascript menu.

I have the same error with others themes but it is ok with ballard as it is to using JS.

Thanks for your help.
AL

Hello,

Some news from searches!

It looks that the problem comes from jQuery that cannot be find properly.

Thanks for your help.
AL

Hello,

I tried by starting a fresh install and still the same problem.

I do not understand at all :wink:

AL

I have this issue as well, doesn’t appear to matter which theme i make
custom either.

Is there additional requirements than what’s in the documentation in
order to get custom themes to work?

-KristianOn Mon, Jun 9, 2014 at 2:46 PM, Aurélien Lafranchise aurelien.lafranchise@mobiquithings.com wrote:

Hello,

I tried by starting a fresh install and still the same problem.

I do not understand at all :wink:

AL

RT Training - Boston, September 9-10
http://bestpractical.com/training

Hi AL and Kristian,

There are a couple more files you need. Try:

$ mkdir -p local/html/NoAuth/css/localstyle
$ cp -R share/html/NoAuth/css/rudder/* local/html/NoAuth/css/localstyle/

I’ll create a ticket to update the docs.

JimOn 3/9/16 7:09 AM, Kristian Davies wrote:

I have this issue as well, doesn’t appear to matter which theme i make
custom either.

Is there additional requirements than what’s in the documentation in
order to get custom themes to work?

-Kristian

On Mon, Jun 9, 2014 at 2:46 PM, Aurélien Lafranchise aurelien.lafranchise@mobiquithings.com wrote:

Hello,

I tried by starting a fresh install and still the same problem.

I do not understand at all :wink:

AL

RT Training - Boston, September 9-10
http://bestpractical.com/training


RT 4.4 and RTIR Training Sessions (http://bestpractical.com/services/training.html)

  • Hamburg Germany - March 14 & 15, 2016
  • Washington DC - May 23 & 24, 2016

That is indeed the solution.

Cheers!On Thu, Mar 10, 2016 at 3:08 PM, Jim Brandt jbrandt@bestpractical.com wrote:

Hi AL and Kristian,

There are a couple more files you need. Try:

$ mkdir -p local/html/NoAuth/css/localstyle
$ cp -R share/html/NoAuth/css/rudder/* local/html/NoAuth/css/localstyle/

I’ll create a ticket to update the docs.

Jim

On 3/9/16 7:09 AM, Kristian Davies wrote:

I have this issue as well, doesn’t appear to matter which theme i make
custom either.

Is there additional requirements than what’s in the documentation in
order to get custom themes to work?

-Kristian

On Mon, Jun 9, 2014 at 2:46 PM, Aurélien Lafranchise aurelien.lafranchise@mobiquithings.com wrote:

Hello,

I tried by starting a fresh install and still the same problem.

I do not understand at all :wink:

AL

RT Training - Boston, September 9-10
http://bestpractical.com/training


RT 4.4 and RTIR Training Sessions
(http://bestpractical.com/services/training.html)

  • Hamburg Germany - March 14 & 15, 2016
  • Washington DC - May 23 & 24, 2016

RT 4.4 and RTIR Training Sessions
(http://bestpractical.com/services/training.html)

  • Hamburg Germany - March 14 & 15, 2016
  • Washington DC - May 23 & 24, 2016